Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: OMFG!! Kiss Love Gun is a masterpiece! Now with pics!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by chaserfan:
    thats how I am mad. I should never have looked at the thread!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell me about it. [img]frown.gif[/img] I'm at the end of my figure buying budget for the next couple of months! Damn it! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you could do like I do and give up food and other non necessities!

  3. #33
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I could go without necessities easily but... it's this whole wife and kid thing. If they starve I might feel guilty. Having a conscience sucks. [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Drau:
    Damn that's cool! (you aren't in any way biased are you Andy?)

    Maybe i can pick it up when it goes on clearance... [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could be accused of being biased. I am a "classic" Kiss fan. But like Meg & Maddy, I thought I had enough of the figures. I've always wanted a Love Gun or Destroyer cover done though. I'm so glad I picked this set up from Kim (thanks for the discount dude!). Usually I wait for a later production run to avoid the potential sloppy paint jobs from the first run. No problems here...the paint is tight!

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got mine yesterday too, but I haven't opened it, and I'm not sure if I will. Those pics do make it really tempting though.

    And that's a really nice counter.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Nomalas's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where have you guys been buying them?

    ...and I'm assuming that they have all 3 chicks?

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nom, we pre-ordered from Kim. Yes, they all come with three chicks.


    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Okay....that last statement sounded a little...um... [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 19, 2004 10:05 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so, are they the same size as the last 2 sets?
    they look bigger, somehow... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Andy, nice countertop. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    How far up the wall is the matching laminate backsplash?

    Also, is that a Fridgadaire Electric range I see in that one pic?

    Oh, and nice toys. I have zero interest in Kiss

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    andy, you may have just ruined my 4 month no toys streak.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •